Saturday, February 23, 2008

Two kinds life

Jim
ESL 099
2001 year was an important year for me, this year, my life happened evident change. This year, I met a beautiful lady and recently, she became my wife. I was born in a big family. I have one brother and four sisters. I lived with my father and brother and they always took care of my life, I didn’t need to cook dinner or wash clothes, I didn’t need to support my family. I finished a college education and worked in a hospital, I often took park in other famous hospital training, I only had a little time at home, I was a free person. I enjoyed this life until I met Ling, my wife. I remembered we met each otherTwo kinds of life for first time in a restaurant, she was special, awesome and attractive, and her behavior and speech were elegant. Suddenly! I wanted to live with her. So I continued to meet her and we soon fell in love. Then we got married in this year, but I didn’t know my life was about to change. First, I didn’t live with my father and brother; I lived with my wife and her family. Second, I needed to support my family and do many things, like little washing clothes, cleaning house and cooking dinner,etc.Finally, I needed to walk with my wife after my work, I was busy every day, I fought I hadn’t free time. My wife often asked me ‘Do you like this life?’ I said “Of course. this life is rewarding and I’ m becoming a self-sufficient person kinds of lifends of life

No comments: