Monday, February 25, 2008

An Event that changed my life


An event that coming to the US changed my life radically. Before I came to the US, I was wayward child. My parents took care of me very well. In the morning , they called me to get up and prepared breakfast for me. Then, they drove me to school. At night, they prepared dinner and taught me to study.My parents were very busy, but still kept doing those things everyday. After I came to the US, my life changed. My everyday life was different from customary day. Now I have to get up by myself and cook breakfast, then I take bus and train to school. At night, I also cook dinner by myself and learn English. There is no one to remind me any more. And I can live alone, I can do many things by myself. Some people said I can mature and grown up. Although sometimes i feel alone, this exprience will be important in my life. I have already entered the era of youth. I need to decide the ambition by myself, my parents can't give me opinion, so I need independent thinking. I have to work hard, and I can't rely on my parents. It let me know what can I do and lets me grow up. Coming to th US has profoundly changed my life.

No comments: