Monday, February 25, 2008

An event that changed my life

I will never forget the day 2 years ago because my brother and i alost died. I have a brother
in my family. He is a good brother and he always helped my family and me. When my parents
went to work and they could't come home,my brother always manged our family,and drove me
to school. One day,he almost left me.After we finished breakfast,my brother drove me to
school. I said to my brother:"can i drive for a second because i already got a drivers license,I
want to try. Then my brother agreed to my request. Actually,my driving skills were bad,and i
was tensional. A lot of cars moving on the street. Our car look like a snake,as it wiggled on the
street. Because i could't control the car. After that, an accident happened,I drove on the wrong
side of the road,and a car crushed with our car. We both got hurt and it was very bad. Since
that day, I have been scared to drive,it seems like I have psychologic problem.

No comments: