Sunday, February 24, 2008

Graduation Day


Finally, it was time to graduate from high school. Therefore, I was very happy to attend my ceremony. After four years of hard work, it was time to say goodbye and go on to college and a better life. I graduated with a B average. However, I could have done better if I didn’t completely get bored of school and my teachers. Therefore, I was very excited to graduate. The next thing I realized that I was the first person in line to get my cap and gown. Couple of hours later I was all dressed and ready to go to the ceremony. When I arrived to the school with my family, I had to go to the gym where everyone tried to get organized. Obviously, I didn’t have hard time getting organized since my last name starts with the letter Z. The shorter the line got, the more I got nervous. The next thing I realized was my name got called. I looked up with a big smile and walked down the stage to receive my diploma. Overall, my parents were very happy to see me succeed in life and I was also proud of all the hard work I had done.

No comments: